- At CCC we invite and work with some of the industry's most innovative minds on high-end scientific and laboratory products.
- Great people who work together in smart, inspiring, and collaborative teams where respect for individual talents is the norm.
- Bringing science to doorstep - that's what makes our customers happy.
- We are a company where innovation in every area is valued. We have exciting career opportunities across Kuwait.
Post: Sales Specialist (Based in Kuwait)
Section: Life Science
Reports to: Sales Manager
Relationships: This role involves significant client engagement and relationship management with key accounts. The role is to sell the Life Science product portfolioof the Coming Century Corporation mainly to the Academia, Research institutions, Pharmaceutical / Biotech companiesin Kuwait and the Middle East. The job holder will be an integral part of the sales and marketing team and a significant contributor to the sales strategy for Coming Century Corporation.
- To increase the sales of our comprehensive service and product portfolio
- Oversee the complex services sales-cycle successfully from inception through to completion
- Achieve high rate of successful conversion and closure of all sales opportunities
- Provide high quality, effective technical support to clientsand prospective clients
- Identifying and developing new prospective client contacts and relationships
- Monitor the competition and report important activities (pricing, technical developments, trends in the market, seminars, training sessions etc)
- Actively participate in following up enquiries from clients
- Identifying and attending key events such as seminars, mini exhibitions and similar “on-site” activities at key accounts and scientific meetings
- Planning of marketing or special sales activities with the sales team manager on a quarterly basis. Coordinating the implementation of the plan with customer services/telesales and marketing support teams
- Work with the customer services and operations teams to ensure highest level of customer services
- Utilize and maintain the customer database routinely
- To participate in the Annual Joint Staff Review process, in accordance with Company Policy.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with grade and experience.